Saturday, November 28, 2009

Detached: short story

Hmmm so now is the time to say what’s on my mind well the question is, is which part do you wish to hear? The part where all my fear is all that is clear? Or the way I feel when I am with you? I will explain to you how much I love you.
You are my life, my soul, my heart, my universe. You are everything to me and I will never let that one feeling go. You keep me alive and yeah it’s kind of hard to say why, but I will do my best. You make me feel like I am actually here like there is nothing more to fear. When I hear your voice all thoughts of pain goes away in a blink of an eye. When I know that you are happy… I feel the greatest of joys throughout my soul. You accept me for who I am and what I have been through. You make me want to jump up in joy just when I see you in my thoughts. When I don’t get to talk to you I feel lonely and I begin to wonder if I ever will talk to you again. I wonder if all that you say to me is true do you actually feel the way you say you do. Do you really love me? How can it be? I am so not worthy. I am…… empty… bound…. Detached…. Mistaken… misunderstood and easily forgotten…. But why do you say I am awesome?
You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You make a cloudy day turn bright. You make my world never leave the place where you run through my thoughts. You are the life, the sun, the earth, the universe, and I will be glad to put all that I have down just to make you happy. I want you to be happy. I need you to be.
So never forget that I am here and I will always stand beside your side and hold your hand till you say it’s enough and it’s time to let go. I will never give you up, unless you say we must… when you say were through than that will break my heart but as long as I know it’s for the better I will let go. But if that day ever comes, never forget…. I am here; I am your shoulder, when you need me I will always be there for you… Just never forget…. Don’t ever forget……that I love you more than you could even guess… I love you never forget that.

No comments: